“Would never return to fallview Lodge” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Niagara's Best Inn

and 1 more site!
Niagara's Best Inn
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Would never return to fallview Lodge”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

At Fallsview Lodge the hotel rooms smelled very smokey. We switched rooms but the next one was just as bad. It is very dirty and there were centipedes on the ceiling so we had to ensure that nothing, our suitcases, purses, food, was left open because we didn't want to take the insects home with us. They say the rooms are newly renovated and the pictures on their website seems okay but honestly they probably only changed the sheets. I would never go to Fallsview Lodge again and I don't recommend it to anyone. There are nicer hotel in the area that are just as cheap.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Krystle F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I bought two dealticker's and planned to stay here for two nights, but after reading reviews here I was horrified and shocked at how bad people were saying this place was. Since it was already paid for we decided to at least check it out. I was expecting a dirty room with bugs etc. since people were saying it was terrible, but I was shocked! We got a nice clean room. We had room 501 and it had a clean bathroom, and two queen beds with clean sheets and bedding. It
also had a working TV with a remote (I know people were complaining about that). Over all it was a perfectly fine room for a two nights stay. It's nothing fancy obviously, but definitely worth $50 per night and we got the coupons too so it was a great deal, and I recommend it! Apparently the side by the baymont
is the better side and we did have our room there so maybe try requesting a
room on that side!

• Stayed September 2012
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

It has been a very strange day and I am actually writing this from home...where I'm not supposed to be. We enjoyed a lovely picnic beside the river on the way to Niagara Falls and then went to check in to our hotel. When we arrived at Fallsview Lodge, ( A Wagjag deal which I had bought from someone who couldn't go himself), it turned out to be an absolute dump! Dark room with possibly grey curtains, 1 small ceiling light, stained carpet, paint chipping off woodwork, beds that looked as if they had been slept in, and the strong smell of cigarette smoke and who knows what else! We left! I was soo diappointed having (naively?) hoped for a view of the Falls! How foolish can you be?! We made up somewhat by driving to Niagara on the Lake and having drinks and dinner at the Angel...it was so comforting to be in those familiar surroundings.
Then we phoned my friend Nora who was looking after Bess and told her 'We're coming home'! This hotel for your information was worse than anywhere I have been in my life...and George and I have travelled a little... DON'T GO THERE!
We shall, as George said, remember this anniversary for a very long time!

Room Tip: Don\t go there!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank magmum
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Good not fancy but clean staff was very helpful young lady that was Thursday was service excellent rooms were clean not what we were told to expect from other reviews may I suggest try your self and you be your own judge we are happy we tried and found great location

Room Tip: Rooms 501and 502 were clean and quiet close to pool
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Algae2024
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Room was horrible: Dirty carpet, unfinished painted walls, paper thin walls - could hear a pin drop next door, chipped paints, painted tub and sink - sink outside of tub and toilet, stained washroom tiles, washroom window partly coated but anyone in parking lot could see in. We did not even take off our shoes. It is the worst place we have stayed in so far.
We purchased a voucher through Dealfind and thought wow what a great deal - especially looking at the false advertised photos! Once we got home I received my credit card statement and they charged us for the stay. When I called them they said they had no voucher on file (which I gave at check-in). The charge they made on my card caused my credit card company to disable my card stating some online fraud. To date I have emailed the voucher to the hotel (as they requested), sent 2 follow up emails, 3 phone calls and when I called the second time, I was put on hold for a few minutes while they searched for my emails. They hadn't even found my emails until I called! Now it's with my credit card company through a dispute process. Wherever you are staying do your homework and if you don't do your homework, DO NOT stay at this place - don't believe everything you see with hotel online pics.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Carscars
Canada, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I do not even feel the need to comment just read the rest and you know exactly what I have to say. I do not even suggest taking a look at the rooms you might gets bugs on you doing so. Stay away for the goodness of your health and safety!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank lamchops20
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I bought a DealFind coupon for this place which included several vouchers for different places around Niagara Falls. Looked at the pics on the website and thought it would be a decent place to stay. WRONG! My boyfriend and I walked in and then walked right back out and stayed at another hotel. We could not get a refund due to the DealFind coupon so we just got our restaurant / tourist attraction vouchers and left. The sink wasn't even in the bathroom. It was outside the bathroom door. Bathroom itself was dirty, carpet was gross and probably from the 70's. Ceiling looked like it was falling apart. The bathroom window looks like a prison window. It is a sketchy place. We didn't stay long enough to see any bugs or anything like that, but glad we didn't bring our luggage in there for fear of contamination. DO NOT STAY HERE, no matter how good the deal is! It's not even worth it for FREE! There are no amenities at all. Looks like a place you would take a hooker. That's about all it would be good for.

Room Tip: No room in this place is a good room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple