I couldn't have been happier with my choice of this hotel for a one night stay. I asked for an early check-in and a quiet room and was accomodated with both. The staff were helpful and pleasant. I don't think I have ever been in such a quiet room in a hotel. It was comfortable with great beds and very spacious. The gym and pool were both terrific. It is about a five minute walk to the casino and perhaps another five to see the falls. In terms of any negatives I would have to say the menu in the restaurant is very limited for dinner but there are good choices nearby. We ate at the Capri which was inexpensive, had huge protions and good food.
Don't pass up the welcome cookies - they are fantastic!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By