Very nice hotel. Large well appointed rooms. Good location to walk to the Falls. Parking cost is irritating. Also travelled to Niagara on the Lake to the Shaw festival from here. Beautiful drive. Avoid the restaurant RW Roasters in Niagara on the Lake. Awful frozen food at a huge price. The Japanese restaurant across from the Doubletree has reasonable priced good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By