This hotel had good reviews and seemed like the higher floors will have a good view that's why the rates were higher for those floors. But I might as well have not paid more and stayed at a lower floor (12th and under). And there are many other choices closer to the falls from where you could have a much better view.
Once inside, the hotel has a good/clean atmosphere. There is a Starbucks inside and the restaurant on the 2nd floor where breakfast was included in our rate. Breakfast was decent but I saw the kitchen guy picking pancakes by bare hands as he transferred them from the pan to the breakfast bar. Room was clean and standard.
Overall a good stay but I wonder if it was worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By