DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls
  • Breakfast included
$122
$113
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$109
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
Travelocity
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$62
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$311
$304
3,426 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesaveda spaclifton hillnice hotelbeautiful lobbygreat viewskylon towerriver viewwithin walking distancehot tubother hotelssmoking roomnice poolupon checkbreakfast buffetparking fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights here and it was fantastic. This hotel is very nice. We had a king whirlpool room on the 18th floor. The room was very nice with a view of the American falls. The hotel is not right at the falls but not to far away either. The hotel is within walking distance to all of the attractions, you can park your car and leave it there. The only negative I can say is the shower in our room was tiny, I am only 5'5" and I barely fit. If you are 6' or better you might not be able to take a shower.

Room Tip: For a delicious and inexpensive($6.99) breakfast buffet try Al Mac's cafe about 1/2 block from the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I had a 2 night stay here when we visited Niagara Falls. It was a good choice as everything was perfect from the moment we arrived. We actually arrived early (mid morning) but the reception staff rushed things along for us to find a room to check in to. The room was spotlessly clean and very well furnished. A very good complimentary breakfast was provided and we had free in room wi fi too. A short walk to the falls and to many good restaurants in Fallsview. On the morning we left, the valet parking staff had our car ready and waiting for us just 2 minutes after we requested it (this doesn't happen at many other hotels)
This hotel has los going for it and we heartily recommend it.

Room Tip: From what I could see, there weren't any badly located rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IBYorkie
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel was quite adequate; price fair. Rooms were quiet and clean, parking convenient. The hotel has good views of various car parks, and also of hotels better situated to the Falls. If you want to really "enjoy" your Niagara Falls experience I suggest you spend a bit more and stay in one of the premier hotels overlooking the Falls. This hotel is perfectly fine, but you'll have to walk through some typically tacky areas to get to where the, for want of a better term, action is.
Also, as some others have noted, the concierge does try to sell expensive, EXPENSIVE, tours. I guess that's his job; he's a bit too hard sell, however to do it effectively.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel was clean and in a very convenient location. We had a suite and the only complain I had was that you could hear the toilets flushing from the rooms above all night. Other than that it was a very nice hotel. People at the front desk and the information desk were very friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again. The $12 a day parking seemed ridiculous.

Room Tip: We were in Suite 801. It was very loud at night with the plumbing noises of the rooms above.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank NACE123
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Nice, clean hotel, Good value. The concierge (not the front desk) was more interested in upselling us packaged tours rather than providing us the information we were looking for in the timeframe we had. We ended up following our nose and ended up spending a great day at the falls for about $160 less than the package that was offered to us. Packages are fine if you don't want to drive, but I wish they would have been more forthcoming with information I needed to go out on my own. On the whole though, this is a very nice, clean, comfortable hotel in a great location. Our view of the falls from the 16th floor was a little sliver of the top of the American falls, and for that they charged an extra $20 per night. Which was fine, still a great view of the area, the upper Niagara River, and the rapids above the Canadian Falls

Room Tip: From the 16th floor, the view of the falls was only of the American falls, and just the very top. You could see the rapids above the Canadian falls and the mist, but not the Canadian falls themselves.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family