We stayed two nights and wanted to be close to the falls and downtown. Very nice hotel and nice rooms. The view wasn't exactly what we expected but ended up being fine. Be prepared for $12 a night to park outside in their parking lot. Just kind of expensive.
Used the pool , hot tub and fitness room. Very nice.
They have a restaurant there but we didn't eat there so can't rate it.
Would stay there again. Good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By