My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary in 2013. I was very pleased with this hotel from top to bottom. The first thing i noticed was the design and decor in the lobby. It has a very nice "Log cabin" feel, it's a large hotel, with a cozy atmosphere. I really loved the fact that I could get a Starbucks coffee in the lobby as well as some amazing cookies. The location was excellent, not too close to downtown and not too far away. The rooms were very clean and the service was excellent. We will definitely be returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By