Overall a good stay. Rooms quite pricey, on the low end of value. Rustic feel to the lobby.
No view from 3rd floor room, that was kind of a bummer. Staff was very friendly and service oriented, especially the Starbucks ladies. Area around the hotel was kind of seedy, with abandoned houses and whatnot, but didn't prevent us from walking around. Falls and nightlife about a 10-minute walk. Everything in the area was ridiculously expensive. $7 beers? Come on Niagra Falls, that's gauging people. It's a 1-time visit for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By