I stay in a lot of doubletree hotels and this is one of the best iv stayed in. We had a room on the 18th floor with a falls view, and what a view it was. The hotel was very clean and tidy with very welcoming and helpful staff. The hotel is in a good location only a 10 minute walk to the falls.
The rooms are very big with a big flat screen T.V, a big hot tub, a little fridge and a coffee machine.
We didn't eat in the restaurant but looked very nice. We had room service in the room one night which was OVER PRICED!! We had 2 bowls of pasta and 2 bits of cheese cake and the bill came to 90 dollars.!! But the Skylon tower is a must visit where u can get 3 courses for the same price as the hotel. Not much else in the area apart from the falls and some dirty looking casinos. Overall a nice stay, very nice hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By