Stayed with my partner here for one night whilst visiting Niagara Falls from Toronto.
Booked room online and received an upgrade to a balcony suite and free on cookies on arrival.
Room was spacious wth 2 queensize beds, very soft pillows and comfortable, decent tea and coffee. Bathroom ws large enough and very clean. Flatscreen TV
View from hotel balcony was a little way from the falls but did look across to Buffalo in the USA and the Niagara tower.
Swimming pool and hot tub were great, the hotel does have an outside tub but its not used out of peak season.
Only downside is you ave to pay for parking, which is $12 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By