Stayed at DoubleTree for one night and enjoyed it.
The staff were nice and we had a quick and painless checkin. The warm cookie was a nice touch. The restaurant serves very good food at reasonable prices and it even had live entertainment. We had a falls view room on the top floor. It's a bit far for a good view, so I would not bother next time. If the view is very important, choose another hotel, e.g. Embassy has an amazing view. The pool is great. It is a salt water pool and has a dedicated area for adults to swim, kids can play in a separate area. It is a 5-10 min walk to Fallsview Casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By