This Hotel is beautiful and the location is very convenient. We were upgraded to a room with a view of the Niagara River on the 15th floor. The Hotel lobby reminded us of a luxurious lodge and the room was very large. The staff was friendly and inviting. We especially loved the warm cookie after our brisk walk. Located just several blocks from the Falls, the city had just opened the Festival of Lights for the season which was spectacular. All in all, we would definitely stay at the DoubleTree again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By