I was in town for a conference at the Scotia Centre - this is about a 15 min stroll/10 min walk straight down Stanley Ave - a nice break from the conference hotel. Also, one of my dinners was at the new Windows Restaurant at the Sheraton on the Falls, again a 15 min stroll (in heels) down Clifton Hill.
One unexpected surprise was that the hair dryer had a diffuser!!! I've never had that before and was beyond happy about it - naturally curly hair and all.
The hotel is about 7 years old, so everything is clean and modern - a nice patio for afternoon beverages.
The price for parking seemed high - $12 for the night. Considering that it wasn't that close to the Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By