The property was very nice and the service was great. The AVEDA spa was also very good and we loved our experience there.
The suite room was perfect for a group of girls that were celebrating a birthday. We ordered cheese plates and chocolate dipped strawberries for the room in advance and the portions were very large. This was very unexpected as room service is typically small and expensive.
The location is away from the main attractions which was exactly what we wanted. The LCBO was a 5 minute walk away, which was very convenient.
The house restaurant was fine as well.
We would definitely stay here again and do all of this again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By