“Incredible!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Incredible!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Amazing food with wonderful and friendly service. Perfect little homestyle breakfast restaurant, just what we were looking for! Highly recommended!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“You'll miss it if don't know where it is.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Found this gem while searching Trip Advisor. Little local restaurant away from the Falls. The owners, husband and wife, were very friendly. The husband came out to see how our meal was and spent time talking with us.

Food was a great value. We had breakfast and the cost included coffee or tea. Servings were large and well arranged.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank BRahlf
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Why Can't All Restaurants Be Like This?”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If I had it my way, all restaurants would be like this. Niagara Falls is a destination to view the beauty of nature. Along with that comes the greed many commercial establishments take advantage of. Not at Dena's!! While the sight of the Falls is not available, the friendliness of a couple owned restaurant could make this a destination in itself. Our group of two couples arrived at prime breakfast time and we were seated immediately. The breakfast potatoes were scrumptious, a mixture of potatoes, onions and fresh whole mushrooms. A grilled half tomato was served as a garnish! Two in the group thought this was brilliant, two were indifferent. The eggs were fried using a form, so they were all uniform circular shaped. One of the highlights was when Harry the cook and owner came out to check on our satisfaction. It was clear his passion for cooking ran deep. His philosophy is "if I wouldn't eat it, I won't cook it". Keep it up Harry! All food is delightfully fresh. Oh did I mention that the coffee is included in the price of the reasonably priced meal? (basic breakfast $4.95) When's the last time you were in a restaurant that didn't gouge you for coffee? Go out of your way if you want a great experience! Check the hours though, not open every day for dinner.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Listen to the majority ... it's a gem!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

As regulars at Dena's, my husband and I always enjoy the good food, good prices, and great friendship that's developed with the owners and staff there. Living in such a commercialized city, with many chain restaurants, it's refreshing to have a place of such good quality at such affordable prices. The good thing about one negative review is that it makes the majority stand up and be counted ... and there are lots of us! So, although I don't often write these reviews, this one became important to me. So, yes, I'll take the table that's not in the limelight if it's practical, as this is a "cozy-sized" restaurant. It's just the right thing to do when you're amongst friends. Oh, and to the unhappy "lady", if you want to pay outrageous prices for food that's nowhere near as good, I'm sure you can get a table with a view elsewhere! Your loss, not ours!

1 Thank ru2cold
Grimsby, Canada
“small but the best ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I enjoy eating out and always looking to try new places. Most of the time we leave disappointed with the prices, quality and portions! Finally, we found a place that meets our expectations! My wife ordered a mediteranean wrap, she was amazed !!!!!! she let me have just a bite and she made sure it wasn't too big either!!!!..... I ordered eggplant parm, I've never tasted anything quite like this... the best eggplant parm I have ever eaten..... nice place, clean, friendly people... feels like home. We shall return with friends! Only one problem my wife didn't stop raving about it all the way home! Thanks for a great meal!

• Visited April 2013