“Great place to stay”

Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites
Ranked #44 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We have been coming back to this hotel for many years. You can't beat the location, quiet, yet close to everything. The prices are reasonable and the staff is always helpful and courteous. It's a great place to stay.

2  Thank StCollege21
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites

Reviewed June 30, 2009

We have stayed here for 20+ years with these fine people and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They are 1 block from the center of the activities. Our little grandson really enjoyed that. They are 1 1/2 blocks from the 1st Casino. We enjoy this casino because it has a great restaurant and the dealers are the friendliest . You are within walking distance of the second casino also. They have two pools an inside pool and an outside pool. Both are really nice. Our rooms are always very nice which is another plus for us.

1  Thank nix44
Reviewed June 16, 2009

My boyfriend and I visit Niagara Falls at least once a year and having been staying at Chalet Inn and Suites for several years now. Last year we booked the family suite and brought our children, four of them total, two are his and two are mine and they are all teenagers. Not only was the room huge and plenty big enough to accomodate all six of us, but it had two bedrooms so us parents could keep our sanity! We love the location and the service is outstanding. Lorenzo and his family have always done everything they can to make our stay comfortable and inviting! We would never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2009

I took a spontaneous trip to Niagara Falls Memorial Weekend. Most hotels were booked or really expensive for the weekend. I was looking for an adventure so I didn't book a hotel i figure I would find one when I get there. After some searching with no luck I found the Chalet Inn & suites conveniently located a block away from the center of town, and within walking distance to all the falls attractions. My friend and I were approached by the owner, and his daughter who were extremely nice. The owner informed us he still had some rooms available, and he would give us a really nice room, he gave us the nightly rate which was cheaper than any other hotel, Inn, or motel was offering for the weekend. We checked into our room, the room was clean, and the added bonus of a red heart shape jacuzzi:) was great!! I've told everyone I know about Chalet Inn. It's convenient, within walking distance to the falls, casino, attractions, great restaurants and so much more. The rooms are clean, the price is worth every penny. The service was excellent, warm, and friendly, the parking is free, there is an indoor pool. I can go on and on. But enough has been said.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2009

My family and I just arrived home from Niagara Falls, Canada. Our stay at America's Best Value Chalet Inn & Suites was a good one. It was extremely clean and was in a great spot. It was walking distance from all the major attractions. The room was large and room service was available everyday. There was a computer in the lobby that you could use to check email and such. I felt like the price of $3.00 for 15 minutes was a little high, but it could have been a fair price, since I have never had to pay to use the internet by the minute before. One suggestion would be to have more than one trash can in the room. I know this sounds a bit petty, but it's only a suggestion. One trash can didn't seem to be enough. The owner was very helpful, and at first I felt like he was very haughty and standoffish, but the longer we stayed he somewhat warmed up a bit. He was continually working around the grounds and it showed in the neatness of the grounds. If I ever visit Niagara Falls again, I will definitely stay at America's Best again!

Reviewed May 27, 2009

I been taking a group of about 112 people every year for the period of 11 years, my last 4 years I been staying at this hotel and I will never use another hotel after this one, a very good service, nice and clean rooms , very responsible owner

I definely recommend this hotel to any one

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed May 11, 2009

The Inn was conveniently located within a 5 minute walk of the downtown area- casino, club and restaurants. The room came at a great price. It was clean and quiet, and the gentleman at the desk was polite.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends