Stayed a few nights here in 2007, and found it well serviced with no pretensions. Breakfast was a light affair but there was no shortage of eat as much as you want establishments nearby. Oh and the falls were pretty good too and a trip on the Maid of the Mist is a must. hang on to your plastic mac too as mine has proved to be very handy on several occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance to the Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and many restaurants and other attractions. The staff pride themselves on making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Motel Niagara Falls