Stayed at this motel, 2 nights, for a tournament and it was ok. They didn't have great breakfast options, since they don't have the facilities to do so, so walk for a bit and grab some Tim's. Beds were ok, but I found tons of fruit loops in my bed (?) Good that this place has a pool so you could cool off. The location is absolutely boss, a 2 minute walk to clifton hill. As we first entered the room there were some bugs and kind of a murky stench. So overall, this place is good for a 1 nighter or a weekend, but nothing longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance to the Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and many restaurants and other attractions. The staff pride themselves on making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Motel Niagara Falls