“Great room, amazing service”

Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites
Ranked #44 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was perfet for our trip. Location is appealing as it is on a quiet street right around the corner from Clifton Hill. We arrived later than expected and were given a free upgrade to a larger room with an extra bed. Lorenzo, the owner, was on site constantly to ensure all his guests were enjoying their experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
chaletinn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for writing your review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites

Reviewed September 30, 2012

After our family of 8 (6 adults, aged 40-65, 2 children aged 5 and 10) enjoyed this hotel so much in 2011, we decided to return in 2012. It was within walking distance of this year's site choices, Maid of the Mist and Bird Kingdom, as well as the Friday night Falls fireworks.

We had the same affordable suite, 2 queen beds in each of 2 rooms, 2 full baths, a couch, 2 TVs, table/4 chairs, fridge, and microwave. Even though teams of softball players were at the hotel, we slept without noise. The room also has a balcony to enjoy and we could see the mist from the Falls from our room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the review, and for continuing to choose to stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in 2013.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel and all of it's ammenities were terrific! The location was perfect! And, the staff and owners were so very helpful, courteous, and genuinely careing! We are coming back to Niagara Falls next spring and we are definitely staying at Americas Best Value Inn-Chalet Inn and Suites, Niagara Falls!! I will recomend them to all of my family, friends and anyone who is going to Niagara Falls! Thank You!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
chaletinn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. It's very appreciated.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was booked for a conference at the nearby Sheraton, rooms started at $170/night plus parking plus a wifi fee. No way!

Found the Chalet Inn and Suites on-line, so went to check them out when I arrived on the first day of the conference. Situated on a quiet street just a couple of blocks from Clifton Hill, this was the perfect place for me. $59/night got me free parking, free wifi, and the best sleep I've had in a motel in a long time. Breakfast was pretty basic, but I'd saved so much on the room that I could treat myself. Pool looked nice, though I never got in for a swim. Beds were firm, pillows and comforters standard. Curtains good and dark. It was clean, and staff were helpful. I'd recommend this to the budget conscious traveller to Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sn0wb0y
chaletinn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed twice at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean hotel in a great location with friendly service! My husband and I took our two sons (16 & 12) for an overnight stay in the Falls to celebrate Canada Day. We had two queen beds in a spotlessly clean room with a fridge. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor pool, and then also enjoyed the continental breakfast (muffins, croissants, cereal, fruit, juice, tea and coffee) in the morning. Because of it's perfect location, we (without kids) decided to stay again during Labour Day Weekend. My husband surprised me with an upgraded jacuzzi king bed suite in room 118, which I have to say is a huge, spotlessly clean room! The bed was comfortable, the heart shaped tub was spic and span, the spacious bathroom had double sinks, and is in a perfect spot close to the door, on the ground floor, and is beside the pool (no noisy neighbours). If you need a room that is clean, has comfortable beds, friendly service, and a free breakfast in the morning, then this is definitely the place to stay!! We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LovetheSun72
chaletinn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your review, and for continuing to choose to stay with us.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Location is good, room was very clean and orderly. 2 pools, 1 inside, 1 outside.
Fridge and microwave included, which makes it nice to bring snacks etc...
The grounds and hallways were very clean.
This is an "older" motel but you get your money's worth as far as clean, comfortable room in a good location.

If you want a 4 star hotel book at the sheraton, if you want a clean bed and a safe place to stay which you enjoy the sights of Niagara Falls this is the place for you.

Room Tip: I think that if noise from other floors bother you then try to book on floor 3 or 4. Motel is in 2...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
chaletinn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for the review. It is appreciated.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It was out second stay here and we were quite pleased again. It was recommened to me by a friend last summer and we stayed for two nights and quite enjoyed it. When we decided to go to Niagara Falls again this summer, there was no question as to where we would stay. Quite clean and quiet, with friendly and helpful staff, which is what I look for in a place to stay. Lorenzo (the owner/manager?) was quite nice and helpful.

The location is very good as you are within a short walking distance of the main entertainment area (6 or 7 minutes walk), yet tucked away enough that you do not get the noise when you want to sleep. We rented one of the family suites and it was quite large (surprisingly large). It had 2 rooms with 2 queen size beds in one room and 2 queen size beds in the other, with a pull-out sofa - 2 TVs and 2 full bathrooms. There's also a dining table in the one bigger room plus 2 small tables (with chairs) in both of the rooms as well. All rooms have balconies (I think), which is a must for me, my wife and daugther.

To sum it up, what we liked best about Americas Best Value Inn, is that we had a good, time both times that we stayed and we felt that the value was very good. My wife and I have both stayed at several much more expensive hotels when visiting Niagara Falls in the past, that were of course more nicely decorated, the prices were 2 to 3 times higher. On our next trip we will be staying here again.

RB

Room Tip: No restaurant but there are many within 5 to 7 minutes walk. Suites on the family siide are large wi...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. The only thing I'd like to add is that the sofa in the second bedroom is only a sofa, not a pull-out. The room will sleep 8 people quite comfortably.