The only thing this place has going for it is the location, with a very short walk to Clifton Hill.
The room in general looked very run down, but it was relatively clean. The bedding had various suspicious stains which was kinda disgusting. Warm water was not very consistent; during the shower it varied between ice cold and extremely hot. The AC did not really have any settings other than 'extremely cold' (even though it had a knob, it did not do anything). The free Wi-Fi apparently did not cover our rooms either.
The indoor pool was OK, but nothing special. The outdoor pool was tiny, and it was basically in the middle of the parking lot.
They claimed to have free continental breakfast, but we were not able to find it anywhere; to be fair, we did not ask either, because we figured it would be bad.
On the up side, the parking was free, and we didn't have any road noise in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance to the Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and many restaurants and other attractions. The staff pride themselves on making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Motel Niagara Falls