“Niagara Parkway Court”

Niagara Parkway Court
Ranked #34 of 127 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was clean, but it was extremely noisy. Not only were the other patrons noisy at all hours, but the plumbing was so incredibly loud that every time the water went on in the adjacent room we had to turn the volume up on the TV. The fan in our bathroom was also very loud to the point of obnoxious (one switch turned on the both the fan and the light), and it wasn't even moving any air. The breakfast area was small and not very tidy when we were there. There was no available table, and my husband wasn't interested in any of the choices, so we just poured some coffee and left. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony, but I did not enjoy the gentleman walking back and forth in front of my door talking on his cell phone at 3am. It sounded as if he was in the room. Also, I rarely have problems with hotel beds, but both the bed and the pillows were hard and uncomfortable. The heat didn't seem to work at all. Luckily, it wasn't terribly cold the night we stayed, but I had to sleep in my hoodie.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patti T H

Reviewed October 6, 2013

stayed there oct 1 to 5th and had a great experiance, place was remodeled and breakfast every day and owners,even took us to falls and back free of charge and bend over backwords for u, would defintiely stay there again in room 102. thanks again, the klessingers from penna.

Room Tip: remember ontario has 2 main streets,which is confusing at first.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cardinalrd
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed 2nights with my family and i would say i enjoyed my stay there. Hospitality was excellent, breakfast was very good and the room was very clean. It is a great place for the price and I would go back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anki29
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was going on solo trip, and i had a great time in the hotel. The food was awesome and delicious and on the top of that it was beautifully served. I really enjoyed the stay.Staff were really friendly and i didnt feel alone for the whole time. I liked their hospitality. Thank you for the great service.

Room Tip: Please do visit here.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank georgeted
Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was a fantastic experience!
The room is decent size, clearn, and they have a small kitchen with real glassware&cutlery. The price included Continental breakfast, FREE shuttle to Niagara Falls, FREE Wifi, and FREE North America calling. I got everything I needed!
We were on road trip from Canada to the US. I stayed only one night, but it was the best experience ever in a small hotel like this.
The owner is VERY nice man and I strongly recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank iAiM
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I only stayed one night but I must say the owner rocks!!! The rooms have a small kitchenette with real glassware and cutlery, I thought that was cool. The rooms were pretty large and although a bit dated, very clean. Would return.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Parkway Court is located 3miles off the beaten track making it calm but boring. Rooms are decent size but very dated. The bed is more an wooden plate then a place to relax. Ok for a night at a low price but not a place to come back to.

• Stayed: September 2013