“out standing service great experience will stay again ,the owners treat you like family.i cant wait to visit the owners” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Niagara Parkway Court

Niagara Parkway Court
Ranked #26 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this motel we recommend it to anyone who likes to be treated like family from the owners and staff.prices were great , area was nice and the rooms were very clean,smelled nice, best breakfast and free shuttle service to the falls,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kelly O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have never stayed at a hotel/motel before this was my first experience and i must sayy this is the most amazing experience ever so comfortable n reliable. Amazing service n friendly ppl. Great location and free shuttle service to downtown provided.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

When we first came to the motel i didnt expect much but the people could not have been any nicer and they were very accomodating. They offer free shuttle to and from niagara falls, right in front of maid of the mist. Shuttle service is offered till 12 am. The free continental breakfast is mindblowing and they offer muffins, bagels, boiled eggs, milk, tea, coffee and a lot more! I highly recommend this hotel, it feels like home :)

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Best breakfast and free shuttle service.rooms are comfortable.i would recommend if you want to have a pleasent and affordable stay go for it.everything was clean and there was no room left to complain about it.shuttle service is late till 1:00 am.

London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

When I first started to write this review , I noticed that there wasn't a rating available for half stars. If there was then I would give NIagara Parkway Court 3 1/2 stars. To give it 3 stars would mean that the motel is just average which is certainly isn't. The owners themselves ,especially Sara and their willingness to help us out rates a 4 star alone in my books.

We arrived at the Niagara Parkway Court very early before the usual check in however Sara at the front desk went to verify that our room was made up which it was and allowed us to check in early. This gave us extra time to spend at the Falls that morning. Sara then told us to just let her know when we needed a "shuttle service" to the Horseshoe Falls. Sara was good as her word and yes, she provided us with both a "drop off and pick up service " Just give me a call when you are ready " she said.

This service was provided free to us both directions from a woman who was friendly, gracious and who went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. This service meant that we didn't have to drive around Niagara Falls trying to find a parking spot or pay the $10.00 to the nearby Riverview Parking lot.

The motel is in the process of being fixed up and renovated and yes right now it does look a little worn in places however you can see the difference that the new owners are making and I know that with more time, it will rate more than my 3 1/2 stars - 4 on this page rating.

The rooms are very clean as was the washroom - both areas are must in my books. The breakfast area is newly almost finished and the breakfast was both filling and good - choice of cereals, bagels, muffins, toast, egg, banana, coffee /tea and juice everything you need to start the day with.

The staff were all friendly and the location meant that the cost of the room was lower than in Niagara Falls. We had a very quiet room which allowed for a good night sleep.

No it's not a 5 star Hotel, however there is alot to be said for feeling welcomed, and knowing that they were there to help us at any time.
I wish Sara and her fellow workers all the best and I know we will be coming back again. Great value for the cost - I have to admit I was pleasntly surprized as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

I know we will be back again to stay at the Niagara Parkway Court and I'm sure with continued improvements, the motel will be a rising star.

Thank you Sara for everything and for going that extra mile (s) - Cathy

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Skokie, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

My parents, my dog, and I had a pleasant stay. The owner and his wife are wonderful and helpful people. The staffs are friendly. The room is outdated but fitted my budget. The neighborhood is quiet and there is a breakfas place within walking distance. My parents and I were very satisfied!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We needed a motel close to the Niagara golf course and this seemed very reasonable and convenient, which it was. When we drove up, or just off the street, we did think it was a bit of dump out of the 50s. But it was too late to change and we had no idea where to go next. So we decided to make the most of it. The woman that checked us on could not have been any nicer. Because we had to leave before the included 8am breakfast, she would not hear of us leaving with an empty stomach and offered to bring in a breakfast from Tim Horton's at 6am. We would not have her do that and she then offered to get us some fresh fruit, yogurt for our early morning start. She hopped in her car and in 30 minutes presented us with a tray of fresh fruit and yogurt. Remarkable. The room itself certainly needs major renovation and re-decorating, but it was clean and comfortable and got the job done. It actually contained a little kitchen with a coffee maker, toaster, fridge and some utensils and plates. I suggest you bring your own soaps, shampoos, etc.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple