“Not a lot to do”

$10.36*
Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
$134.94*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
$94.95*
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Ranked #13 of 133 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 1, 2014

It was just a ride up to the top of the tower to see the city from above. Nothing really special. Not a lot of people visiting.

There are newer reviews for Skylon Tower

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The view from the top is amazing, defiantly worth the $12. We went on a Friday night just as they were beginning the fireworks so as we were going up in the elevator we got the amazing view of the falls and the fireworks going off. Once at the top we got to view the rest of the show and take a walk around the tower and see the falls as well as the rest of the city. This is something I think everyone should do because the view is just so breath taking.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The tower offered amazing views of the city and the falls. There are shops and an arcade at the base of the tower, as well as a restaurant and additional gift shop at the top. We went at night, so we saw the city and falls lit up. It was windy and COLD, but definitely worth the experience!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

"Skylon Tower" gives a higher perspective of the Falls and the city. There's a fee to go up, but I believe was worth it. I forgot my coupon from my hotel but told the attendant and she gladly knew which one I was talking about and gave it to me. The kindness of Canada :)

It's a quick ride up the Skylon Tower. Once you are up there, you are greeted to the interior of the dome/sphere and gift store. But I headed straight to the door for the exterior. It's a 360 view of the city which includes the falls on one side and the city of Ontario on the other. It's a great view of the Niagara Falls that includes seeing Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls all from above. Beautiful site.

If you are here, definitely make your way up it's worth seeing the Falls from this angle.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I am a bit phobic about heights and this one pushed me to the edge. The view is fantastic and the sensation of floating above it all gave me a real adrenaline rush. It's a go-see kind of attraction and it was just steps away from my hotel. SCORE!