See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't even let my dog in this place!! So gross don't even know where to start!! Had to change rooms twice first one had blood stains on carpet and face clothes!! Cigarette butts and beer caps under the bed !! The so called mini fridge was just a disgrace no wifi!! Tv didn't work and spider webs everywhere!! I think a pigs pen is cleaner than this place !!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Nat D
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights whilst our visit in Niagara Falls. Definitely advice only staying here if you can't afford anywhere else and if you're hardly going to be there. At check in you get told to sign a bit of paper meaning that you can't get a refund after checking in. We went up to inspect our rooms, was good enough as we were hardly going to be there. However, there were quite a few gross stains on the pull out couch, also on the floor in front and up of the door. They do supply you with a mini fridge and microwave, neither had been properly cleaned. The fridge door also never actually closed properly. Also, during our stay a family came up to their room and we could over hear them making remarks about how unclean the room was and then they left. The only reason we booked this room as we had been told that breakfast was included, we asked about it and the woman just responded by saying 'the person who does breakfast is off sick' with no offering of getting our money back for that part nor offering anything else.
They do also have a pool that we didn't get the chance to use, what a shame..

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Laura N
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Very false advertisement , the pictures on this site are not real it looks nothing like the pictures , its the dirtiest place I've ever seen stained carpets , ceiling falling down in places no chairs in rooms , we were moved 3 times and would not refund any money , very poor english and acted like they were doing us a favor when moving us rooms , the first room was the dirtiest it was very small and it was booked for 5 people and no towels or toilet paper in the bathroom and toilet seat broken when i questioned about the appearance and looking nothing like the pictures on the site they said i was not put in the right room so in the morning they moved us to a different room and when you flushed the tiolet it backed up in the bathtub so they moved us again to a third room down the hall where we had a balcony and the room was no different dirty stained carpets tv leaning against the wall on a table not hooked to the wall and when showering it didn't drain properly so the tub filled up while you were showering and in the morning at 7 am we here voices some guy sitting outside our room on our balcony talking on his phone we only stayed 2 nights out of the 5 booked and we were only there long enough to sleep and that was to long......this place is a dive and we also noticed that people live in this motel by the month, DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL YOU WILL REGRET IT AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank 5000K5000
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

If this was an escape room and I had to find out if someone died in here I would have escaped in 20 seconds flat.

Either one of two things stained the pull out bed. Blood or defecation. I would definitely put 100 dollars on blood.

The other reviews say it the best. This place is not great. But you get what you pay for and it's a roof for the night. Only stayed 2 nights and barely spent any time there as we were having too much fun on Clifton Hill.

Case closed

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible! To begin charged me one price, then came back and told me they under charged me, prior to actually seeing the trash can of a room I had to stay in with my husband and children. There is no free wifi, the only thing we could watch on TV was static! There was literally garbage under our bed. There was a spot on the carpet looked like some had a hot pot on the floor , it was melted and u could see where it said cookware! Wtf!! My camper trailer has a bigger tub and shower . Mold in bathroom, carpets stained, the room had s a funky smell, pool was awful , unclean, not fit to swim in,. I've stayed in cheap motels but this it takes the cake! I would have rated this place at a negative infinity but only goes as low as one

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo