“How is this hotel ranked in top 20?”
Review of Advantage Inn

Advantage Inn
Ranked #93 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
A TripAdvisor Member
“How is this hotel ranked in top 20?”
Reviewed February 24, 2006

Very disturbing rooms, not clean affraid to sleep in my bed, rate was alright but why wouldn't it be cheap.
Do not stay here.!!!

• Stayed February 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Lehigh Valley, PA
Reviewed January 1, 2006

The heating is horrendous! If you turn the heater on, you sweat to death. If you turn it off, you freeze to death!! We switched hotels from Clifton Hill due to no vacancys because it was New Years Eve.
We didn't have fitted sheets on the bed so when I woke up I was sleeping on the plastic that goes over the mattress. The pillows were FLAT. The channels only went up to 13 (which my 11 yr old found out it was an "adult" channel).

2 Thank Wendy33
Reviewed December 3, 2005

The room was clean and spacious but in need of some repair, the tiles around the jacuzzi were broken (but the jacuzzi worked well unlike most hotels in the falls). The management really needed to put some salt down as the parking lot was very icy. But other than that it was ok.

The heating only has two settings - hot or cold so we spent half the night turning it on and off because the room was cold but the heat was too hot.

It looks like it would be better to stay in the summer when the pool and BBQs are available.

• Stayed December 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 19, 2005

My cousin's were visiting from England for the first time. I didn't want to spend too much on a hotel so that I could treat them to Niagara's tourist attractions. After reading the reviews about the Advantage Inn, I called them up asked a few questions about the rooms and made my booking. Our stay was great! Service with a smile, clean rooms and clean bathrooms.

We enjoyed access to the BBQ's (free access for guests), the pool and the basketball net. Something happened to our cable. One call and within 5 minutes the cable was back on track.

My cousin's enjoyed the Factory Outlet Mall which is within walking distance. Many options for breakfast, lunch and dinner within walking distance. Complimentary tea and I think coffee. If you must, there is even a Tim Horton's within walking distance!

The gentleman working front desk was very helpful with directions and recommended some great restaurants.

For service with a smile, clean rooms and accomodation that is inexpensive, I recommend the Advantage Inn!

• Stayed August 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 12, 2005

My family of four just spent a wonderful weekend at the Advantage Inn! The property is absolutely gorgeous. The gardens are beautiful. The best I've ever seen. The pool is clean and well taken care of. There are BBQ's located outside for people to use, which we took advantage of. Our room was spacious and clean. The water pressure was perfect. This motel is family owned and operated. It was always service with a smile. We will definitely stay at the Advantage Inn again on our next trip to lovely Niagara Falls!

• Stayed September 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2005

This hotel room was rubbish, an absolue dump. Me and my family had just left Ottawa to come to Niagara Falls as part of a travelling holiday. Very excited to get to the hotel and have a rest ready for the day of water tomorrow, we got to the Advantage Inn and were so dissapointed we nearly walked out. It smelt horrible, there were numerous bugs, the kitchen cupboards must have been made of thrown out packing crates, the bed was smelly and had cigarette burns on the sheets, we were scared to put our feet down in the sheets, the bathroom was so dirty, you could have a bath and still feel dirty. We tried to stay out during the day for so long that it was lucky that when we got back to the Advantage Inn we were so tired we didn't care what we slept in which was a good job too.
We were so glad to get out of there. We had been living out of our suitcases for the 2 nights we stayed there in fear of what would start living in our clothes if we placed them in the draws that fell completely out if you pulled them slightly.
We didn't use the kitchen but there was mould in the fridge and oven, as there was five of us there we were provided with 4 glasses and a plastic cup as 4 was the usual staying there. We didn't put our bare feet on the floors, we wore shoes all the time. The air conditioning blew out smelly air and some sort of substance possibly dead skin.
The rooms look nothing like they do on the website so just be careful what you're letting yourself in for.

• Stayed August 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London, Ontario
Reviewed August 1, 2005

We stayed at the Advantage Inn for two nights - July 29 and 30 as we were playing in a Slo-Pitch Tournament being held in Niagara Falls over the long weekend. I found this motel on the internet and after reading all the positive reviews decided to try it since the rates were so reasonable.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the place. It was clean, the tile bathroom was sparkling, the grounds were well kept and as others have mentioned, the flower gardens are obviously a source of pride for the owners. The pool was just what we needed after playing baseball all day in the sun. The Advantage Inn is not for those intending to party all night. It seems to cater more towards families and couples.

I have already recommended the spot to several friends intending to visit Niagara Falls for one reason or another. We will return.

Thanks!!