$175
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$146
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$218
$129
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$403
$302
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2015

one word disgusting. Would never stay in this hotel rooms was dirty bugs on the bathroom floor sheets were old just a very run down motel the owner needs to start spending money. Never took my shoes off. Dont know what year the pictures was posted but the rooms do not look like that and and old 80s television. Definately not worth the money yuk

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2015

we stay two nights with kids . Quiet and calm to stay. Easy access to the market and falls. owner and staff are cooperative and helpful. You can call any time you like. There enough space for the kids in front of the hotel . Free parking ,

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2015

We booked a room in June here. First thing I checked was if the bed was clean. I found hair from different parts of the human body....So called the receptionist to explain. First of all he arrived in holey, dirty socks without shoes and gave a ridiculous explanation that the washing machine cannot take out hair from bed linen:-)). Congratulations, just because I used to do accommodation in a Hampton Hotel and we had never had hair in the beds....I would have been fired....
I think this would be the minimum requirement, I won't even go in details with the bathroom.
We stayed as it was late night and just needed a couple hours nap, didn't have time to look for another hotel. We slept in our clothes on top of the duvet as didn't wan't our skin to be contacted with the bed.
For breakfast we got dry bread and a pot of butter half eaten (I assume it was the guy's own),plus a banana which was brought into the breakfast area by a woman with a small child in one hand and our breakfast in the other.
I cannot even find the words... Just stay away from this place.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Pros: Price, fairly safe area, location very convenient to highways/Niagara Falls, stores/ restaurants, fridge in room, microwave available in 24 hour communal kitchen, owners were awesome

Cons: Pretty much everything else. Dirty bathroom – hairs, visible dirt in sink, visible dirt in tub, visible mold/mildew on shower walls, boogers on shower curtain (unlined of course) with only the toilet appearing to have been cleaned; stains on carpet, worn/stained bedding though it smelled freshly laundered (more like I threw a purple sock in with the whites than unlaundered), no housekeeping during duration of stay (which was thankfully very brief), broken AC unit, running toilet, questionable clientele

This was a place where you take what I like to call Operation Showers. An Operation Shower is one where you go in suited up (in flip flops/shower shoes) and you’re careful not to touch the sides. There was hot water though you had to let it run for quite a bit before it came on.

Some of the people there were kind of creepy and looked as run down and slummy as the motel. I got the distinct impression that some of them may be living there long-term (which may or may not be the case).

This review was difficult to write. It feels like looking at a child you really like who did a horrible, unrecognizable drawing and instead of pretending to know what it is, telling them that it’s gosh awful. I really, really liked the owners as people. They were super sweet and helpful as possible. Still, it was what it was.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2015

My husband and I stayed here back in 2014 and again April 10th 2015 weekend The new owners are great and happy to take any suggestions to improve their hidden little gem. On the outside its pink and blue so could use a coat of paint, BBQ area for guests and kids playground great. Rooms need updating new bedding televisions and take out the carpet , beds are comfortable and the rooms are nice the more work the owners put in will make it even better. Thanks for a great weekend your friends room12

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends