$157
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$129
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$275
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$392
$307
Hotels.com
$124
$114
  • Fitness center
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2014

What made me chose this hotel was really the price-got a room with 3 queen beds and the price was acceptable or reasonable.
We went during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Rm. 32 ground floor was the room and surprisingly, it was clean and the beds were comfortable.
The room was carpeted and there was no smell to the room which we were really glad, large room though.
Good water pressure but sometimes the hot water seemed to come quite slow.
Free WiFi(long password) was ok but more to the "slow side".
TV/cable was working and the heater was decent.
Enough clean towels for the three of us and we had a ref and microwave in our room. The appliances were clean.
As you can see in the website, the hotel is like a mile from the main attractions of the Niagara Falls and if you have a car, there will be no problem going to the falls.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2014

Hubby and I went out to Niagara for the day and just decided to stay here ... Of course I read reviews first .... My opinion we paid $55 for one night room was clean owner was very nice lots of cable channels and comfy bed ...... Shower was great when the eater stated at temperature.... Kind of went from extreme cold to extremely hot .... I figured it out tho..... Falls manor is a home cooked meal restaurant on the lane been here many times but this time was disappointed recommendations hotel I will return falls manor restaurant I will not

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Way better then other motel across the street . Clean . We asked for extra towels before arrival they were there . Tv is decent ... Air conditioner works .. I come here a lot . I don't care about breakfast I will go to Timmys down the street . Staff is very friendly and try to accommodate where needed. Don't get frazzled . Just ask for something.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank fuzzychic
Reviewed August 25, 2014

First view from outside it just lookalike other motels around the area. the front door was crowded by tons of stuff inside and outside. the motel runs by indian family who are living in there two with a cleaning lady. the room we got was exactly in front of the pool with no privacy unless keep the curtains close. inside the room was only a small refrigerator if you need to make coffee or iron you need to ask the front door with daily charge.
this motel could be run and look much more better under better management as other motel around it but unfortunately there has not been any good cleaning, scrubbing and repairs done recently. the front desk people are friendly but if i were you i would look around for other motels with the same price for better experience. the only good thing about this hotel is it location on Lundy's lane and almost 7 km to niagara falls.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sahelorama
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is the first time I have booked a motel as opposed to a hotel, so maybe I am a little spoiled but here is my honest review. First of all I would like to say that the staff were friendly and helpful upon arrival. It was hard to get into out room as the locks are old and worn. The room was dated and clean except for an opened shampoo packet in the bathroom that must have been overlooked. The was no hair dryer in the bathroom which I found strange, and an ironing board but no iron. Possibly these items are available upon request, we weren't too concerned. We loved the old cement pool (I think heated pools are stupid anyway). There was also a small playground for the kids and a couple BBQ's, but not sure if they were for pulic use. The shower was awful, bad pressure and it kept going hot and cold. The a/c wasn't very cold even on the highest setting and I woke up sweating in the middle of the night. I think the worst part was the continental breakfast. Not that the food was bad per se, although some fresh fruit would have been nice, it's just that it was way too crowded and they seemed to have a really hard time keeping up with the replenishing of food, plates, utensils etc. Also there was only one toaster and it took forever to get through the line up. All in all I think this is an "OK" motel. I think in the future I will stick to the hotels if possible. You get what you pay for is the phrase that applied here.
:) Cheers