We booked a Fallsview suite with whirlpool on-line, Got a great rate ($135.00 CND) and let me tell you the pictures of the room on-line don;t do it justice. The room and view was spectacular. A room like this in Chicago overlooking the lake would go for $500 a night easily. The view was just amazing and you can sit in the whirlpool at night and watch the lights on the falls change.
We decided to eat that The Keg, the hotel restaurant that also overlooks the falls. Again the service was amazing, the waiter recommended the prime rib, which is my husband's favorite. My husband is a connouseur of sorts when it comes to prime rib and he said it was the best he's ever had. His comment was, you don't even have to chew the meat it's so tender, and that was on a medium rare cut. Oh and the calamari was cooked perfectly, not chewy, just right.
Then there is the complimentary breakfast. Omelettes and eggs cooked to order. Full breakfast buffet with everything from cereal to sausage, and again you are seated in the fallsview room of The Keg overlooking the falls. It was great, and included with the stay. We will be staying here again next time we come this way and will be telling our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls