“This is a winner!”

Ranked #17 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Virginia
“This is a winner!”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My 78 yr old Mom is very hard to satisfy but this time it was a winner! No complaints. Hotel was very neat, clean & quiet. Beautiful view of the falls and fireworks. Regarding the sites & attractions it was really too much walking for her but she hung on in there.

• Stayed September 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,663)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
columbus ohio
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We loved the Embassy Suites. We had a terrific view of the falls. We were upgraded to a better room on a higher floor. My children and I enjoyed the indoor swimming pool and exercise room. The free drinks and snacks at happy hour were a lot of fun too! The breakfast buffet was delicious with a variety of choices to please everyone. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
PA
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I chose the Embassy yet again for our trip to Canada. We were there 9/11 - 9/13. The first time we stayed here it was for our honeymoon. (November 2006 - We stayed in the jr. presidential suite) This time I came back with my husband, brother (19) and his college roomate (also 19) We stayed in a double queen fallsview room, room 3608. We took advantage of the upgrade they offered at check in because originally we had book for a room that was between floors 10 - 14. The boys were in awe of all the space in the room. It was wonderful that they got to have their own space. My brother slept in the bed opposite DH and I and his friend slept on the pull out couch. They stayed out much later at night than we did so it was great that they had their own room to unwind in. They never woke us up when they came in.
We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The omelet was awesome and it's great that you can take whatever you want back up to your room if you want to. We ate around 8:30am and didn't really have to wait in too long of a line. I didn't think it was bad at all.
We had to wait once in a while for an elevator but I wouldn't say that it was too big of a problem.
While we were at the falls we did the Maid of the Mist which was very cool. That was the first time any of us were on it. We also did the whirlpool jet boat tour. It was so much fun!!! The rapids were awesome and we go so wet! I'd love to go back again.
Remember that if you get a Players Card at the casino and spend a few bucks playing the slots you can park there for free and walk over to the Embassy instead of paying for valet parking (which is way too expensive!)
I really do like this hotel. The view is what really sells it for me. It’s awesome to wake up to the falls! You can even open the window a little so that you can hear them!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Ontario,Canada
Reviewed October 7, 2009

My Wife and 1yr old daughter had a great time at the Embassy Suites Fallview. The room was fabulous and service was great. We requested a crib (not a playpen) and it showed up at our room shortly after we checked in unlike some hotels we stayed in the Falls. I forgot my shaving cream and they showed up at my door 10min. after I got off the phone with front desk. The staff at the Keg were excellent. We had dinner and breakfast there and they were so friendly and awesome with my family especially to my daughter.
The fitness center is very clean and had the Precor equipment which I figure is the best in the business. The pool is nice and when we were there was a staff drying off the deck which tells me cleanliness and safety is important to them. The thing I don't like was that the door to the pool is on the same floor as the Keg restaurant lobby. The Keg waiting area has free snacks available if your waiting for a table and is also available to the hotel guests during dinner time.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank jywwu
Lovelady, Texas
Reviewed October 5, 2009

My hubby got rained out at work, so we took a quick overnight trip (5 hour drive) to Niagara Falls. We've never been and decided it was a perfect overnight trip to take. So, we got online (traveladvisor.com and others) and decided to stay at the Embassy Suites. The hotel is directly across from the horseshoe falls and you can see the american falls too. We stayed in the presidential suite, which had the best view of everything! Yes, it was pricey, but we still loved it! The room was clean, quiet and wonderful! I wasn't fond of their toiletry choice, but that's ok, I generally bring my own anyway. Our room fee included two complimentary cocktails at the managers reception and also a free buffet breakfast, which was good, not fantastic, but good. Since we didn't have much time for this trip, we only did the Journey Under the Falls, which was just enough for us, and it was really neat. We got a little wet, but it wasn't too bad. Also, please note there is ONLY valet parking. It's $20 if you want them to park it and YOU go get it, and $30 for the full service where they take it and bring it back. Now, yes, it's high, BUT if you park across the street to go see the falls it is $20, so I suggest the $30 because they will bring your vehicle up, let you put stuff in it, and re-park it for you to pick up later which is included in the $30, and the falls are directly across the street, so you can walk to the railway incline and ride for $2 per person, instead of paying another $20 to park your vehicle. If you are planning a trip, I think this is a great time of year as it's not super crowded or too cold! :) Happy adventuring! :D

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GrayWolf85
North NJ, USA
Reviewed September 29, 2009

My wife and I booked last minute directly through their website for a 1 night stay and were very pleased with this Hotel. They have many packages you can book for weekend getaways and we decided on a 2 queen premium falls view 2-room suite with breakfast. The rate they gave us was pricey but we figured it was a 1 night stay so why not splurge a little. We were driving up from North NJ (I know crazy for one night stay but we’re adventurous like that) and planned on arriving at the hotel by 11am or so.
When we arrived we were happy to see valet’s ready and eager to park the car for us and help with our luggage. They told us if we were checking in, since it was very early still, to check and see if the room was available before deciding on a parking package. They have 2 options-- full valet $30 with in/out privileges and partial valet $20 with in/out privileges. The difference is with partial valet your car can be dropped off at the hotel but to retrieve it, you’ll have to wait for a shuttle van (at most 20 min or so) to take you on the 7 min ride to the vehicle which is parked in a lot which resembles Newark airports long term parking lot.
Although it was 11am Saturday morning (check in is at 3PM) the front desk said our room was ready. We were offered an upgrade (additional $30) to the single King “Presidential Suite” (room 2811) which I jumped on. I knew my wife would be thrilled with the idea of being in this room. The views were AMAZING! The room was very comfortable with butler’s kitchen, 2 people Jacuzzi and everything you’d expect in a room like this.
The location was very convenient. The weekend package came with free shuttle to falls attractions, evening reception with 2 free drinks, and a $40 gift certificate for a meal at 1 of 3 restaurant choices. We chose “The Keg” which seems to be a Canadian version of Ruth Chris. Pricey but great service and great views. My wife said the Mojito was fantastic. One note though, $40 will not get you very far in this restaurant.
We did the usual Niagara Falls Tourist attractions. We choose not to do the “Maid of the mist” since we didn’t feel like getting soaked. We ate dinner at the Brazilian style restaurant across from the hotel (I forget the name). Great party atmosphere but the food was VERY salty. I mean it actually was crunchy salty (literally). Drinks were fabulous though and the staff was very easy to look at (Wink wink). They had a performance while we were there of Carnival style dancers and Brazilian martial artists as well as live music. Overall a great evening. We spent the remainder of the evening in our amazing hotel room. At night they light the falls with different colors. Men, this room will make for an unforgettable evening with your wife. We’ve been married 12 years but this was like a small second honey moon.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway. The only down side was the cost. We paid over $300 for one night but I feel it was worth it.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank POOLBANDIT
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 28, 2009

We stayed here last year for 3 nights and couldn't have been happier with our stay. Room was VERY spacious (given that we had just come from NYC, it seemed absolutely HUUUUGE)! And the views were outstanding. I also thought that the rate was VERY reasonable - probably the best value for money we got anywhere. Breakfast was great. Easy walk to people mover and all attractions. Yes, it's a big hotel, so probably not very 'personal', but we didn't have any problems, so didn't need to 'test' their service levels. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family