We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Niagara Falls the last week of August for 5 nights. We absoultely loved it. The view from our room was spectacular. We were on the 20th floor. They offered us a higher floor for an extra $200, but we passed and I'm glad we did. We were high enough to see everything. We overlooked both the Canadian and American Falls. The night we arrived (Sunday) they had the fireworks over the falls at 10pm. Fireworks are 2x a week. Simply beautiful. Since we were there for so many days we got to see how the falls looked at different times of the day and night and how the mist comes and goes. We ate several dinners at the Keg restaurant. Excellent food and view. We found the breakfast to be just ok, but considering the amount of people they serve daily, they did a good job. Overall we found everyone there to be quite accommodating.
Heads up - there is a daily charge for parking - about $20 a day that they didn't tell us about ahead of time.
Definitely the place to stay with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls