When you go to Naiagra, a must have, is a falls view room, and this hotel exceeded expectations. The rooms were very spacious (though the lounge/back room is pretty dim as no windows), the view fantastic, the staff nice and the breakfast (served in the falls view restaurant) enough to fill up for the rest of the day. No need to go up the skylon tower if you have a falls view room in this hotel. I used the room on a single occupancy but it could have held six very comfortably. Worth every penny and compared to equivalent city centre hotels it was very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls