We originally booked into the Sheraton but changed hotels at the last minute and am so glad we did. We were here as part of a trip celebrating 25 yrs marraige and the view from our room on the 18th floor was breathtaking. We had the 2 night package which included $40 towards a meal in one of the restaurants, we ate in the Tap overlooking the falls and could not fault either the food or the service. The staff were all freindly and helpfull. We didn't have any of the problems other reviewers had with lifts, anyway its a holiday - relax! The breakfast buffet was plentifull, if a little 'mass produced' but I can see that if there are a few of you it is a great saving. For us the hotel was easy walking distance to the falls which we did early one morning to get there before the crowds - we were on the first Maid of the Mist trip of the day! Niagara really is a magical place to come to and I would certainly advise people to stay at The Embassy Suites. Incidently for those of you with a 'larger appetite' there is a Brazilian steak house 2 mins from the hotel with an all you can eat 'Meat feast'. Not for the faint hearted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls