Our family stayed at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls from August 1st-3rd. First of all the hotel is just beautiful, we were in awe of our view of both falls from our jr presidential suite. I could just sit there for hours watching the falls and we had a great view of the fireworks on sunday. The upgrade view from the suite was worth it but it was pricey. We paid our bill in US travelers checks and it was exactly the price quoted. We were told when we made the reservation, we had to pay in cash or travelers checks to get this rate - no surprises. I balked at check-in about the parking fee and it was quickly removed.
We did not know 8/2 was a Canadian civic holiday and check in was chaotic from the 1 hour delay on the QEW to the parking situation at the hotel. Cars were everywhere and no luggage carts to be found.
Long lines by the elevation especially at check in, managers reception and breakfast. Press up and down buttons and hopefully you'll get one in 10 minutes. The elevator attendants were very pleasant despite getting grief all day. We were told by a manager that the new elevator which will hold 35 people will be up and running in September.
We had the kids into breakfast by 8:00 am everyday and never had to wait, upon leaving at 8:30 there were very long lines waiting for a table.
Breakfast was good typical buffet. TGIF's is very expensive, better prices at restaurants at top of Clifton Hill, Italian restaurant across the street was very good and they had a band in the outdoor garden.
Get the Niagara Park adventure pass at one of the stands down by the falls the day before you are going to use it as it is good only for one day. Then they will validate it at the incline railway at the back of the hotel in the morning and the first people mover bus stop is at this bottom at the incline. We did the Maid of the Mist first thing and virtually no wait. Awesome experience!!!
I would stay here again but definitely in the off season for better prices and less people. Also you do not need canadian travelers checks, stores and restaurants took either american or canadian cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls