My boyfriend and I planned a two week vacation, and we started with a weekend in Niagara Falls. The hotel makes you feel like you are so special for just being there. The room was incredibly spacious, and the whirlpool tub was fantastic. It was unseasonably cold when we were visiting, but being able to see the falls really gave us no reason to leave the hotel. The managers reception was fun, and the breakfast each morning overlooked the falls and gave a great variety of food to choose from. Valet parking was great for the chilly weather. The pool area was a bit crowded with kids, but it was still very nice. Needless to say the rest of the two weeks, every other hotel was held to the Embassy suites' standards and fell completely short. I would reccommend this to anyone who wants to stay close to the falls and have a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls