We stayed two nights in October. You can't beat this hotel for proximity to the falls. the incline railway is right across the street and takes you right to the falls. two dollars canadian to ride. the hotel itself is nice. We found the staff efficient and check in and out was very easy. the complimentary "manager's reception" is a joke. the "light snacks" turned out to be salsa nad chips and pretzels, and vegetables to dip. We had a room on the 11th floor which had a nice view of the American Falls (there were few leaves on the trees to obscure our view), and a somewhat obstructed view of the horseshoe falls. I think if we were two or three floors higher than 11, the Keg restaurant wouldn't have been plainly in view. the room was clean and well laid out with a seperate seating area that we didn't use. they say you could sleep 5 in this room and i agree. the bathroom was clean with a tub built for two and a seperate shower stall. very nice. The bed was Verrrrry comfortable and contributed to our late risings each morning. overall, a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls