We stayed 2 nights with 2 friends. We booked a falls view room direct with hotel good few months ago and felt we had a good deal. On arrival reception was a little frosty think Alex was having bad day.. But hotel porter was chatty and explained what was what in the rooms. The room had a fantastic view of the the Canadian and American falls couldn't have been better. We were on 8th floor so didn't know what higher floors were like presuming better but we couldn't fault ours. The rooms are big with separate sitting areas. The bathroom was big with massive jacuzzi bath and separate toilet and shower. Only criticism was that the rooms were dated and needed updating. The bed was super comfy though. Included in deal was managers reception and free breakfast . You are given little vouchers to hand in. The reception was one drink each choice of 3 beers or wines or sangria type drink. Soft drinks unlimited of machines. Extremely popular with guests but a bit too busy for us. The nibbles were a bit bland but was free so couldn't complain. Breakfast again extremely busy best time is between 7am-8am which was fine for us as we needed to be out and about. Had a very good omelette station freshly cooked. The buffet was massive and fair. If seated by one the staff they reserve a table for you whilst you get your breakfast and fill your coffee up but do expect tipping. The hotel base is great for walking to falls but need to get little tram back up which takes about 3 minutes for $5 steep but a novelty you can keep your souvenir ticket ! All in all very positive but beware when checking out we were charged $25 per day for valet service and came by taxi !! They did amend though when we advised this. Just to add ate at keg restaurant food good but really noisy other reviews have also said this but thought would give it a go. Also table crammed in. We booked in advance and still didn't get table by window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls