very nice hotel, the rooms were very clean and renovated. we ended up complaining because the room we asked for was falls view and we weren't given that, we ended up getting a falls view room, very cool view. Breakfast was included with the stay at the hotel, pretty average breakfast, nothing spectacular. What i dislike about this hotel is theres only wifi on the 4th floor i think it was, and the lobby, so it was annoying to have to go down just to use the wifi, we are in 2014 i think everywhere should have wifi by now, especially in hotels for the prices we pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls