Our family of 4 stayed 1 night over March Break and got the Family Fun Package. As expected, the hotel and surrounding area was extremely busy but did not feel crowded. We were upgraded at no cost to the top floor (at no extra cost) with an amazing view! Room was clean and as advertised. Kids loved the whirlpool tub as well. The pool was the only downfall, hazy and scummy with loads of chlorine. Other than that, the free drinks at reception and free buffet was quick and enjoyable! As stated before, park across the street for $5 and avoid the Valet ($30) or self-park ($25).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls