“Excellent value for a lot of space!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #19 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My room was 3305, a suite complete with living room, hallway, jacuzzi tub and a view of the falls. Because I was there for a conference, the room rate for this expansive suite was only $125/night, and including free valet parking. Given the size of the suite (2 beds + couch), 2 sinks, and a shower and toilet in a separate room - I would recommend this hotel for families.
The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed my stay.
The only complaints I have are that one night the fire alarm went off, and because the hotel was fully booked the elevators were operating slowly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jen J
Write a ReviewReviews (9,572)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I live in Niagara Falls and decided to celebrate Valentines Day through a special offer at the Embassy Suites. Customer Service was excellent. We were welcomed by the friendly front door staff and front desk. Our check-in was prompt and our package was clearly explained.

The offer included a falls view room, two drinks and munchies at the Managers afternoon reception, $30. towards dinner at the Keg, breakfast, a bottle of wine, 2 glasses and chocolates and wine tastings at local wineries. All of this for $125. what a fabulous deal. Bonus, as a Hiltons Honour Member we were upgraded to a King Jacuzzi Room on the 29th floor. Let me say this spacious suite had a million dollar view of Niagara Falls. We appreciated the hotel cleanliness.

Dinner at the Keg was enjoyable, again, the view of the Falls especially at night with the lights on was spectacular. A bit pricey the dinner credit made it more affordable.

I would have given this hotel an excellent rating had the breakfast been better. There is a made to order station and a well stocked buffet. We found other than our made to order omlette the food seemed cold.

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel, it's location, spacious suites, cleanliness and staff are excellent. We look forward to returning to this Hotel.

Room Tip: King Jacuzzi Suite on upper level floor.
1  Thank RickyLeeca
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Embassy Suites in Niagara Falls. From the check in to departure, everything was fantastic! The evening reception was unexpected. The hotel room was unbelievable! The view from the room overlooking the falls was beautiful! The complimentary breakfast exceded our expectiations! The choices and quality of the food was delicious! Needless to say, my husband and I would return for another get away!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed last week on the "loyalty" package.
We prefer high floors. They gave us a Junior Presidential Suite on the Top Floor.
(Its the same size as a regular suite, but has a fireplace and giant Jacuzzi tub).
When the weather was clear enough, we had a great view of both the US and Canadian Falls..

IMHO, the hotel is a solid 4*, with excellent amenities (love the pool) and friendly helpful service.

Only tiny glitch was that a couple $3 "tokens" ended up on our final bill a few days later.
I called and explained that we did not use any tokens. It was removed promptly, without question.
Tip: If all 4 tokens are not in your room when you check-in, best to let them know immediately.

At the Keg, the Prime Rib came with the ever-present small container of "suicide" horseradish, even though we shared a lengthy conversation with our excellent waitress (ref: my Keg recent review), and asked for "no horseradish please".
She also left very clear written instructions with the kitchen.

The $95 package included $50 for gambling at the Casino, $30 for the Keg (or a few other restaurants, but we prefer the Keg), free hot breakfast and the managers reception ( 2 drinks and all the pickles, chips, salty nibbles, soft drinks, and carrots one cares to eat) plus a few other discounts. So, the hotel only portion is a very reasonable $30 plus tips ($95-50-30=$15 plus $15 taxes on the $95).

Tip: Valet parking is included for those with accessibility permits.
Or one can park at the Casino for free, if you put few $ through the slots.

2  Thank 4star-at-2star-price
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The parking system available is terribly inadequate and the head attendee was totally inflexible/uncooperative in meeting my needs. I undertook to park elsewhere and walk. -WE FULLY RECOGNIZE FIRE ALARMS OCCUR WE ALSO RECOGNIZE THERE IS A GREAT NEED AND RESPONSIBILITY UPON THE MANAGEMENT FOR THE SAFETY OF LIVES. THE MANNER IN WHICH THE ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER THE ALARM STARTED WAS ON THE VERY LEAST BORDERLINE MALICIOUS, CERTAINLY DANGEROUS. IT CREATED UNDUE ANXIETY, UNNECESSARILY CREATED CIAOS AND HUGE LAKE OF CLARITY(UNCLEAR ENGLISH ACCENT) PLUS THE CONFUSION OF RELAYED INFORMATION DID NOT PROVIDE CLARITY, ASSURANCE OF ACTION AND A SAFE ORDERLY INITIATION OF EVACUATION. I cannot express enough my great concern for the substantial group of people you were responsible for and have failed. The blaring alarm that sounded on was more helpful than the intervention of what should of been calm, collective, supportive direct information. I would be very hesitant to risk my or my families' lives in what otherwise is potentially a great location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Laurie D
GRMEmbassy, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on your stay with us via TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for any confusion or stress the fire alarm sounding caused you. We want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and fire alerts/alarms are abnormal for our hotel as we maintain and exceed fire safety protocol and our alert system is for the safety of all persons in the building at all times. We hope that this atypical occurence will not deter you from staying in the future and again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.

Alison

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night to start our 5 night family vacation. I really wish we would have saved this hotel for the last night because our other hotel that we stayed in for the other 4 nights was not good at all. First off I walked in the room on the 30th floor and it took my breath away. The in room hot tub was amazing as well. The breakfast was not bad, crowded around 8 am on a Tuesday morning. I will say they drain in the floor next to the hot tub ran all night and it was annoying. And I made one local call to order pizza and was charger like 2 bucks. The price of parking was dump so we parked a block away at the casino for free. Everyone there was real nice. The place was packed. The elevators fly! Very fun. All in all it was an amazing time and for me the highlight of our trip. By far the best view of the falls from any hotel there.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a nice suite with jacuzzi. It was an out of the world experience to wakeup by the first rays of the sun over a semi-frozen Niagara - so I believe we have a good room with floor to ceiling glass over the horse shoe falls. The breakfast at the Keg overlooking the falls was awesome! Breakfast, coupons for dinner were part of the deal, so overall we enjoyed - will go back next year during christmas.

Room Tip: High floor overlooking the horse shoe falls
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family