Summary - You just cannot go wrong with this place.
Checkin - Quick - no issues here.
Room - I had booked a Canadian Falls view ONLY room, and there was no disappointment, You get a full view of the Canadian horseshoe through the floor to ceiling windows. The room was just perfect and very spacious. The carpet looked a bit old, but well surely I was not here at the room to look at the old carpets - so this is a non issue.
Facilities - The breakfast was amazing and the omelette station was amazing, There is way too much choice - so I bet everyone will be happy.
Parking - OK - here is the ONLY sore thumb. Parking apparently costs 25 dollars for self park and 35 for Valet. Huh!! IN January when there is no one there almost? I parked at the Casino and paid 5 bucks and walked for 3 minutes from the Casino to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls