The Hotel staff was great! We visited this hotel on October 1, 2013 for a week. We reserved a room overlooking both falls. It was well worth it($175/night sunday-thursday $275 friday and saturday). It was a king suite with shower and view. Room 2601. You enter the living area with sofa, flat screen, desk, sink area with very small narrow fridge and mini bar. Take hallway to the bathroom with a stall shower and Crabtree and Evelyn products. Then the bedroom with flatscreen and view. The bed was very comfortable. I am accustomed to king beds and this one must have been a California King, because it was a shy smaller. The hotel staff was fantastic. We arrived around 1 a.m. and forgot to leave our wedding clothes to be steamed. We called an hour late and they were able to accommodate us. The valet is $35 for full services. For $25 you ride the shuttle to the parking lot. The staff was amazing and the view was spectacular. Room 2601 was the left most room on our floor. Looking out the widow in the middle and you were in between the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls