I booked this hotel as a 50th birthday treat for myself. I was accompanied on the trip by my son. I booked a 2 queen premier fallsview room with jacuzzi bath.
I had read some of the reviews on here and was worried about not getting what I had booked, but the reality was outstanding.
We were checked in by a friendly receptionist who explained the way everything worked in the hotel and wished us a good stay. our suite was on the 34th floor and the view was breathtaking, right on top of the Canadian Falls with a fantastic view down river and of the American Falls. Everything was close by and a bus service takes you all round the town, the incline railway is right opposite the hotel straight down to the Journey behind the falls and the people mover buses.
Breakfasts were the only meals we took in the hotel as there is a wealth of restaurants in the town. a truly wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls