Booked a 2 fall view room, at check in I was offered to get a corner suite for $50 more. So glad I did it! View was fantastic, and in this case, I think lower is better, because you feel closer to the falls.
Watching fireworks from the room is a great experience.
My major complaint is about the valet parking - it took us an hour to get our car, even though we called 20 minutes ahead. The amazing thing is, no one explained to us why or even offered an apology, except for the gentleman who drove our car from the garage (I believe his name is Rolf?) and an older gentleman named (James). I complained to the manager on duty, but he just said, it's on it's way. I asked why it's taking an hour, he just shrugged and said, lots of cars, I guess. Terrible customer service on this end. I could've missed my flight...
So beware of the terrible parking, but the view is awesome!:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls