Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
9,872 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceshuttle busomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel was very nice and conveniently located. We stayed on the 28th floor with a very nice view of the Horseshoe Falls. Our room was very large. We had more space than needed. Breakfast every morning was very nice. It was buffet or cooked to order. The omelets were awesome. The staff was very friendly. We had a problem with our flight out of Atlanta and did not make it to the hotel on the day scheduled to arrive. It was 10p.m before I notified the hotel that we were not going to be able to make our reservation that night. The hotel did not charge us for that night. I could not have asked for anything more. They were wonderful. We also had booked this through Expedia who were also very understanding and accommodating. The parking is valet, but was worth every penny. They park your car in a gated and secure lot. When you need your car they shuttle you to your car. When returning, you just pull into the hotel and give the valet your keys. The valet returns your car to the parking lot. The staff was always ready to assist in any way. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We made our reservation in Feb. for a four day stay in the "best suite with the bestview. We paid $185.00 per night for three days and $255.00 for one night. When we arrived on June 11 we were given a room on the tenth floor (1003) That room has almost no view mof the fall. After bribing the bellman and a front desk clerk, (70.00) , we were moved to the 37th floor with a view that was close to that shown on the web site. If you make advanced reservations, Insist on a room above the 20th floor or you may end up in the basement. The Management had mno comment. When I called the front desk to complain about a jackhammer being used in the next rom, I was told there was nothing they could do. I ask to speak to the manager and I believe I was handed off to anothger clerk that said the work had to be done between 8 and 5 , Union rules. No other explinitation was offered. My Dauther and her husband stayed at the merriot and had a perfice experiance. STAY THERE!

Room Tip: Request a room above the 20th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alison W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello Curt,

Thank you very much for your review. I sincerely apologize that you were not happy with the comfort, view and amenities of your room assignment during your recent trip. We strive to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay and we regret this was not your impression. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance to show you the quality hospitality and
stay if you return to the Falls in the future as I am confident that you will find us to be world-class.

Alison Wilkinson
Guest Assistance Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I always enjoy my stay at Embassy Suite. The nice reception, and the suite that's being given to me always makes me feel at home. The manager's reception was a great idea for guests to have snacks and relax for a bit before heading to their night-out or dinner at the Keg. The view of fireworks from my suite was always spectacular. Embassy Suites is one place I always wanted to come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A must stay hotel overlooking the Niagara Falls, it feels like paradise on earth. A welcoming atmosphere, yes it is a busy hotel, but it deserves every cent. I enjoyed the stay with my family in a two lovely suites, my grandson was so happy, that his illness disappeared.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Niagara Falls is one of my favorite places on Earth. A trip to Toronto is never complete without a trip to Niagara Falls. But ever since I found this jewel in Niagara, the experience has become far more better. The Embassy Suites Niagara is certainly an experience - what with a room literally overlooking the falls! The suites certainly contribute more to the overall experience that is Niagara. This hotel is highly recommended - for its plush ambiance, comfortable beds and pillows, the complimentary evening reception...what more can you ask for!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business