We stayed in June 2012.
OK although crowded.
Huge suite, we loved it. Plenty of space for our luggage.
The bathroom alone is separated into two areas. The jacuzzi, with a window opening into the bedroom. And a shower booth with toilet inside.
The view is totally awesome.
The housekeepers are decent. Not very friendly. But not bad either. The room's cleanliness is just okay. Not sterling, but then it is such a big room!
The breakfast is not bad. I appreciated that the chefs accommodated to my request for hard boiled eggs. The next four days of our stay, there were always hard boiled eggs available! For you guys, I give five stars.
We loved our stay. Would stay there again if we come back, most probably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls