“Huge suites. Amazing view!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #17 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Singapore
“Huge suites. Amazing view!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed in June 2012.
OK although crowded.
Huge suite, we loved it. Plenty of space for our luggage.
The bathroom alone is separated into two areas. The jacuzzi, with a window opening into the bedroom. And a shower booth with toilet inside.
The view is totally awesome.
The housekeepers are decent. Not very friendly. But not bad either. The room's cleanliness is just okay. Not sterling, but then it is such a big room!
The breakfast is not bad. I appreciated that the chefs accommodated to my request for hard boiled eggs. The next four days of our stay, there were always hard boiled eggs available! For you guys, I give five stars.
We loved our stay. Would stay there again if we come back, most probably.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,569)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Richmond, VA
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in a Fallsview suite. First of all, the view was absolutely spectacular. The little crank window was so appreciated - normally on the 28th floor, you don't get windows that open but being that close to the falls, I enjoyed being lulled to sleep by the roar of the Falls. Second, the rooms are HUGE! I kept walking out of the bedroom and expecting to hit the door to the hallway and then remembering there was a whole 'nother room! Jacuzzi tub big enough for 2 very comfortably. I would return here in a heartbeat. So nice that it wasn't in the "touristy" section of Niagara Falls too. And of course, Embassy Suites breakfasts cannot be beat!

Room Tip: Get a fallsview room - you will be very sad if you don't.
Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Embassy Suites for our 44th anniversary. We were upgraded at no charge to a beautiful suite instead of just a room overlooking the falls. The room was clean, well equiped. There was a manager's reception with one drink and snacks and a full breakfast the next morning. The staff were friendly and very helpful on all levels. We would definetly go back for another anniversary or just the weekend.

Room Tip: I would always mention that it is a special occasion not that it's necessary to have a great tim...
Buffalo, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here as a surprise for my wife's birthday. The staff was pleasant and helpful while the rooms and hotel in general was clean and inviting. My only complaint about the cleanliness was that the outside of the room window needed to be cleaned. I would definitely stay here again!

Rensselaer, New York
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed April 26th-28th. Friday night we purchased a Groupon: whirlpool, fallsview suite - including breakfast, 30 dollar Keg voucher, and 50 dollars to Seneca Casino (Note, this is the Casino on the US side, which we were unaware). We were nervous that the view wouldn't be that great, but it was a spectacular view of the Canadian falls and on the 42nd floor! The Keg was delicious! A bit pricey, but the food was worth it! The Groupon was not such a deal however, because by the time you pay the taxes upon leaving, it ended up being the same price as just purchasing the room with the vouchers combined. However, breakfast was amazing and a great way to start the day. The second night we switched rooms and stayed in a whirlpool suite and had a view of both falls, which was amazing! This room was on the 37th floor - But again, the taxes you pay on top of what they book the room for was ridiculous. The room stated it was 319 upon booking, but they actually charged my credit card for 410. Then the next morning I had more taxes to pay. Extremely expensive for a 1 night stay, and not what we thought would happen!!! However, the beds were extremely comfy and the room was spotless. The whirlpool was also clean, which was a major plus! You have to weigh out whether you want to pay for the views or not. It was beautiful, but if I were to go back, I would choose something less expensive.

Room Tip: Above the 10th floor, and fallsview if you are paying for it.
1 Thank Ericka C
philadelphia, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Our trip to Canada and our stay at the Embassy Suites was Wonderful... We really enjoy the falls they were beautiful. We definetly will be returning in the future. The people at the hotel really made our stay very inviting, they were very polite and informative. The complementary breakfast was great food and great service.

Brantford, Canada
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been to this particular hotel quite a few times over the recent past; my professional association has been using it for the past couple of years for its spring seminar. Until this year, I never had a problem but this year, not the same. I had used a credit card to reserve the room a couple of months in advance. Upon checking in, I did not bring that credit card as I was going to pay cash - trying to limit my credit card use. In spite of the fact that I was there for a seminar for legal professionals, the check-in person demanded to see the credit card; which I didn't bring. Then, a cash deposit in excess of $400 (for 2 nights) was demanded. In the past, this was not required. I was on the verge of leaving when a colleague came to my assistance & I informed the staff that I would be paying cash when leaving. Upon checking in, the sitting room was quite clean & tidy. But, when I got to the bed room, with its 2 chairs and small table by the window, I noticed what appeared to be 3 clumps of dog hair. Seeing as how pets aren't allowed (unless they are assistance dogs), I was concerned as to what, exactly, these different colored 'hair balls' were. Upon checking out, I informed the staff that I would be paying cash, again, and they felt it was necessary to send someone up to my room to see if I had done any damage. Before they would let me pay. I was still in attendance at our seminar as check-out is noon and we concluded our seminar at 3 pm but there was still this need to do a physical examination of the room. Did I mention that I'm 50 years old? And a legal professional? This delayed my checking out but, as I said, since I was there until the late afternoon, it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. The rationale provided was that, if there was damage to the room & as I was paying cash, they would demand more money. However, if I was using a credit card, I would check out and if they discovered damages afterwards, then it would be added to the card. The logic in this escapes me. If I were to use a credit card with a limit - say $700 - and I TRASHED the room, they wouldn't be getting too much off of that card once the bill had been paid upon check out. In addition, I charged a meal to my room. Much later that night, I received a phone call from the restaurant informing me that I couldn't do this. They woke me from a sound sleep to inform me that as I intended to pay cash, upon check out, they should not have permitted me to charge something to my room. I politely told them that I had been sound asleep and that I would pay it upon check out, bade them a good night and hung up. I understand that the system is designed around credit cards but, perhaps, when there is a professional association that has been using the same hotel for a number of years in a row and a car has been parked using the valet service, another method could be devised to assist those who want to use cash. Maybe I am a bit of an anachronism but I still like to use cash for some things. My recommendation to my association is to change the venue for our spring seminar.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business