The hotel was great - wish we had taken the falls view room. The buffet room has great views and is one of the main attractions in the Hotel. The parking is offsite and though we knew this, we did not realize that we probably needed to empty all the bags from the car which we had not planned for. If you book your travel through a travel website Hilton does not give you any HHonor points - that was a bummer.
The biggest issue I thought was that though the hotel is 1 block from the falls, there is no direct walking path to get to the falls so you are kind of forced to use your vehicle - which defeats the whole point of getting a hotel 1 block from the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Groupon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls