You can't go wrong if you booked a room with Falls View. Its an awesome view to wake up to in the morning, and at night, you get to see the Illumination in the Falls. The rooms were huge, there was a living room, bathroom and dry kitchen, followed by the sleeping area. It's huge enough to accommodate a family.
The service wasn't impressive. I specifically asked for a non-smoking room, but they were only left with smoking room, and the attitude I got from them was "either you take it or leave". They didn't offer an alternative suggestion or recommend to upgrade the room.
Given the service I get, I would rather give other hotels in the vicinity a try rather than coming back to Embassy if I were to visit Niagara Falls again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls