We found all staff in the hotel to be friendly and helpful, especially the bellhop. As previous reviewers have stated, the views are amazing. We didn't use the sitting room at all, the flatscreen tv was in this room and the old CRT was in the bedroom - didn't really make sense to us and I would definitely recommend this is switched around. At times TV reception was also quite poor. The room itself was a bit dated. The jets in the inroom spa were quite weak.
Dinner at The Keg was fantastic, large meals, and although we didnt get a window table we could still see the falls at night.
A short walk to the Casino and the falls, construction work is currently taking place on the roadside below the hotel but we were unable to hear any noise from it.
Breakfast was standard hotel buffet, it was very crowded the day we entered at 9am, but rather quiet at 7:30 in the morning, so I would recommend going earlier.
We used the business center on the lobby level to use the internet, as we weren't keen on paying the high price for wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls