just wanted to send an email to who it may concern about our stay here at the embassy suites in Niagara. The staff here are very friendly and welcoming. Great breakfast and managers reception. With the service provided here my partner and I are very pleased with how we have been treated as guests; however, we are extremely disappointed with the housekeeping ! We checked in last night, and when we checked in we noticed hair in our whirlpool , as well as soap residue, hair in our shower, hair on the bathroom floor, cigarette ashes all Along the back of the bathroom wall. Our bed sheets were inside out and the windowsill was completely covered in dust, as wells as the top of the tv and basically everywhere else. The reason why we wanted to stay with embassy was because of the beautiful falls view and the whirlpool room, but I just had to physically get into the whirlpool and clean it myself, so my partner and I could actually use it. I don't feel a need to complain to front desk about this matter, because I do not believe that they have any control over the situation. Today we asked for no housekeeping to be done in our room, due to lack of actual cleaning being done. The one reason why I write an e-mail is because for 2 years I worked as a house keeper in a marriott hotel. I know that if I was a housekeeper and I was to leave even one hair on the floor it was unacceptable! And in our room There is multiple concerns with the cleanliness. Is there not a Housekeeping supervisor that comes to check the rooms after house keeping has cleaned them to clear them for being ready for your guests? If there is he/she is clearly not doing his/her job, as well as the housekeeper that cleaned room 3104 on Friday dec. 7th 2012. I do understand that this is a busy hotel, and I do understand how physically demanding a house keepers job is; however, for the price we are paying for Our room which is a jr. Presidential suite, it is unacceptable for the room to be in such condition that your guests have to clean things before use. Presidential suite or non presidential suite, it is nothing but disgusting and unacceptable. Unfortunately we are very disappointed, and because of this we do not believe that we will be returning guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls