I have been staying several times in this hotel over the past years. I can see the certain wear in it. Maybe it could be time for renewal of carpets, walls and the whole interior. I got a good deal of 135Cad. But when you end up adding parking, HST,Late check out fee (6PM) I ended up CAD 287.
The manager's receiption is excellent idea but is not a nice experience. Unless you enjoy having two drinks without finding a seat or place to put down your drink. There is a table which offerc potato chips, small snack. The table was quite filthy and did not appeal. Kids are runing around un controlled and that room is not a place to start a nice evening.
Breakfast was served in the same area and was average at best.
I opted that instead of TGI with huge line up to enter the place and finally to get you breakfast.
The price per room area is good though and if you like having a falls wiev go for room on that side.
I was traveling alone which of course is always a bit unfortable.
People I spoked to were not the most friendliest I have experienced. In Valet be sure to keep alert to spot when they bring in your car. Mine was brought in furthest row and I waited unnecessary extra ten minutes before spotting it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls